3M (MMM) PT Raised to $169 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Goldman Sachs raised its price target on 3M (NYSE: MMM) to $169.00 (from $152.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M (MMM) Loses Third Combat Earplug Test Case - Wolfe Research
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co Ltd (600418:CH) PT Lowered to RMB7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!