360 Finance (QFIN) PT Lowered to $54 at Morgan Stanley
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Morgan Stanley analyst Richard Xu lowered the price target on 360 Finance (NASDAQ: QFIN) to $54.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Micron Technology (MU) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades HBT Financial (HBT) to Underweight
- Micron Technology (MU) PT Lowered to $70 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!