2U, Inc. (TWOU) PT Raised to $9.50 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch raised the price target on 2U, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU) to $9.50 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Upgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Buy as re-rating likely next year
- Hong Leong Bank Bhd (HLBK:MK) PT Raised to MYR22.30 at CLSA
- Senko Group Holdings Co (9069:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!