21Vianet (VNET) PT Lowered to $34.80 at Credit Suisse
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Credit Suisse analyst Kyna Wong lowered the price target on 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) to $34.80 (from $48.70) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Announces COO Departure
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Lowered to HK$27.70 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!