10X Genomics (TXG) PT Lowered to $205 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Morgan Stanley analyst Tejas Savant lowered the price target on 10X Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) to $205.00 (from $215.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kenmare Resources Plc. (KMR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP7.10 at Berenberg
- DiscoverIE Group Plc (DSCV:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.30 at Berenberg
- Healius Limited (HLS:AU) (PHCRF) PT Lowered to AUD3.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!