Piper Jaffray Downgrades Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) to Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray downgraded Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $10.00 (from $22.00).
Analyst Dr. Charles Duncan maintains FY 2017 EPS estimate for a loss of $3.65, FY 2018 EPS estimate maintained at a loss of $3.77 and FY 2019 EPS estimate maintained at a loss $3.90.
Shares of Intra-Cellular Therapies closed at $13.82 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
- HSBC Upgrades Shenzhen Goodix Technology (603160:CH) to Buy
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$33 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, The Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Charles Duncan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!