Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Aerohive Networks (HIVE) to Buy, "Attractively Priced With Progress 1-2 Quarters Ahead"
- Trading mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
- Tesla's global EV share fell to 13% in October from 17% in September - analyst
Wunderlich Securities upgraded Aerohive Networks (NYSE: HIVE) from Hold to Buy and maintains a price target of $5.00.
Analyst Matt Robison comments "Now that the company is done burning significant cash, and positioning for overall revenue growth, we see opportunity in multiple expansion, as well as forecast elevation. Because of this, we are upgrading our opinion to Buy from Hold."
FY 2017 EPS estimate rises from a loss $0.18 to a oss of $0.06 and FY 2018 EPS estimate rises from a loss $0.05 to a gain of $0.02.
Shares of Aerohive Networks closed at $3.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades XP Inc. (XP) to Overweight
- Citi Upgrades Travere Therapeutics (TVTX) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades First Industrial Realty Trust (FR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!