Walgreens Boosts Alliance (WBA) PT Raised to $49 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street subdued as Omicron worries overshadow vaccine update
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Michael Cherny raised the price target on Walgreens Boosts Alliance (NASDAQ: WBA) to $49.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining an Underperform rating.
- Path forward comes with optimism...and also defines a “show me” story
- reducing FY22E EPS from $5.03 to $4.94, our FY23E EPS from $5.40 to $5.07, and our FY24 EPS from $5.84 to $5.50. Our estimates incorporate a broader investment cycle tied to the new Walgreens Health initiatives, which will be a combination of both operating investments as well as higher CapEx.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DBAPPSecurity Co Ltd (688023:CH) PT Lowered to RMB300 at Morgan Stanley
- Shimao Services Holdings Ltd (873:HK) PT Lowered to HK$11 at Morgan Stanley
- Country Garden Services Holdings Company Limite (6098:HK) (CTRGF) PT Lowered to HK$71.48 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!