UPDATE: Booking Holdings (BKNG) PT Raised to $2,500 but Wells Fargo Sees Limited Multiple Expansion From Here
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Wells Fargo analyst Brian Fitzgerald raised the price target on Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG) to $2,500.00 (from $2,250.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating. The new PT equates to 38x 2021E EV/EBITDA and 19x 2022E EV/EBITDA.
The analyst stated "Though we were encouraged by 4Q results and mgmt commentary on 1Q trends to date which appear supportive of a somewhat faster travel recovery vs. our prior outlook, we are not yet convinced that, post-pandemic, we will see structural shifts in the travel marketplace or BKNG's business justifying a (further) upward re-rating of shares. In contrast with EXPE, our preferred play in the OTA sector, BKNG's recent expense reductions appear likely to be temporary vs. structural; we also believe EXPE's (1, $157.18) current mix of business will allow margins to trend higher over time, while BKNG's entry into air/experiences, though accretive to profit dollars, will likely drive consolidated margins lower over the long term."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (CLNX:SM) (CLLNY) PT Raised to EUR61 at HSBC
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!