Thermon Group Holdings (THR) Valuation Makes it Worth the Wait, Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy After Earnings
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham reiterated a Buy rating and $19.00 price target on Thermon Group Holdings (NYSE: THR) after the company reported 4Q earnings, noting that sales remain under pressure with most of its revenues derived from the Oil & Gas and Chemical verticals.
The analyst stated "We're not expecting either newly hatched cost reductions or mix-rich MRO to save earnings from the beatings we're still forecasting in the next two quarters. But we do expect earnings to inflect in F4Q21 and rise strongly in F22. And at the current valuation, we think it's worth the wait and reiterate BUY".
Shares of Thermon Group Holdings closed at $14.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- First Interstate BancSystem (FIBK) to Merge With Great Western Bancorp, Inc. (GWB) in Transaction Valued at $2B
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Expands Share Buyback by $400M; Expands 2021 Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!