Thermon Group Holdings (THR) Valuation Makes it Worth the Wait, Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy After Earnings
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Scott Graham reiterated a Buy rating and $19.00 price target on Thermon Group Holdings (NYSE: THR) after the company reported 4Q earnings, noting that sales remain under pressure with most of its revenues derived from the Oil & Gas and Chemical verticals.
The analyst stated "We're not expecting either newly hatched cost reductions or mix-rich MRO to save earnings from the beatings we're still forecasting in the next two quarters. But we do expect earnings to inflect in F4Q21 and rise strongly in F22. And at the current valuation, we think it's worth the wait and reiterate BUY".
Shares of Thermon Group Holdings closed at $14.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- eHealth (EHTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $500 at Credit Suisse Despite Ad Growth Slowing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!