The Simply Goods Group (SMPL) PT Raised to $36 at Jefferies After Earnings
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on The Simply Goods Group (NASDAQ: SMPL) to $36.00 (from $27.00) after the company reported better-than-expected Q1’21 sales, gross profit, and EBITDA results. Upside, once again, was partially due to a shipment timing benefit, but it was also due to improving topline and share trends through the quarter combined with strong eComm growth now that Amazon is the company’s second-largest customer.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We raise our FY21/22/23 EPS ests. by ~6%/13%/15% resp. given a higher probability of topline recovery and incremental deleverage due to cash positioning. We cont. to favor the shares given COVID-recovery upside, delevered balance sheet, and positioning within the on-trend healthy snacks category."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group's (CAR) Massive Buyback Program May Represent Peak Earnings - Morgan Stanley
- Jack In The Box (JACK) PT Lowered to $112 at UBS on Inflationary Pressures
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades FOX Corp. (FOXA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!