Microsoft (MSFT) In A Holding Pattern, Reit Overweight At JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst, Mark Murphy, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) after Azure showed no deceleration, growing 76% in the quarter despite its scale and concerns about the macroeconomic environment.
The analyst stated "Overlaying fundamental strength with numerical mechanics, we still expect MSFT shares to be in a holding pattern for a quarter or two into the headwind of very tough comps this summer, with revenue growth decelerating to ~7%, but we would look through this period for sustained share gains in a broad array of large and sticky markets". No change to the price target of $115.
Shares of Microsoft closed at $104.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) PT Raised to $325 at BofA Securities on Likely Azure Upside
- Choice Properties (CHP-U:CN) (PPRQF) PT Raised to Cdn$16 at Canaccord Genuity
- Stifel Canada Downgrades NFI Group Inc. (NFI:CN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!