GameStop (GME) PT Raised to $5.50 at Ascendiant Capital After Earnings
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ascendiant Capital analyst Edward Woo raised the price target on GameStop (NYSE: GME) to $5.50 (from $4.00) after the company reported a top and bottom line miss. Revenue of $942 million (-27% y-o-y), missed consensus expectations of $1.01 billion while EPS of $(1.40) also missed consensus of $(1.17). In Q1, the company temporarily closed all 3,526 of its U.S. stores, with only ~65% conducting limited curbside pickup. During the final six-weeks of the quarter, ~90% were closed to customer access while only 42% remained open for limited curbside delivery and 48% fully closed.
The analyst maintained a Hold rating, stating "We are maintaining our HOLD rating, but raising our 12-month price target to $5.50 from $4.00, which reflects a P/E of ~22x our FY22 EPS estimate of $0.25. We believe that GameStop faces another pivotal year in FY20 to either prove its skeptics wrong or continue down a fairly steep slippery slope".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- Hays Plc. (HAS:LN) (HAYPF) PT Raised to GBP1.88 at Jefferies
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!