Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (AQUA) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel, Light Guidance is Front Loading Costs on High Margin Revenue
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Nathan Jones raised the price target on Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. (NYSE: AQUA) to $32.00 (from $28.00) after shares shares sold off 8.7% due to soft guidance for F1Q21 and a soft outlook for the full year.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating for 3 reasons:
1) Evoqua is setting the bar low
2) Outsourced water order strength defers revenue past F2021 but is highly accretive to margins and ROIC
3) There's no improvement from the current COVID-19 situation in the F2021 framework
The analyst stated "Management guided to a very strong year of growth for capital expenditures in F2021 due to very strong outsourced water orders. This defers revenue and reduces FCF BUT is higher margin and high ROI investment. This is good for the long term investor".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) PT Raised to $468 at Stifel Following EPS
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$769 at Goldman Sachs
- HSBC Upgrades Hengli Petrochemical Co Ltd (600346:CH) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!