AMD (AMD) PT Raised to $70 at Rosenblatt on Stronger Than Expected Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst Hans Mosesmann raised the price target on AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) to $70.00 (from $65.00) after the company reported 1Q20 sales of $1.79 billion, down -16% q/q but ahead of the consensus $1.78 billion. Weakness in game console sales offset strength in data center. A solid forward guide despite C-19 dynamics amounted to management taking 2020 sales growth guide down only slightly, to 25% from 28%-30%.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "We like the setup for the rest of 2020 as market share accelerates in CPUs and in servers, which will continue when EPYC3 Milan launches in 4Q20 as was reiterated. Intel’s 10nm+ Tiger Lake and Xeon Ice Lake are late (relative to 7nm AMD), and we see as not adequate to slow the AMD 7nm onslaught".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Resumes AMD (AMD) at Overweight
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Lowered to KRW38,000 at Macquarie
- RPS Group Plc. (RPS:LN) (RPSGF) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!