swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Raised to SEK196 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Deutsche Bank analyst Kazim Andac raised the price target on swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (OTC: SWDBF) to SEK196.00 (from SEK188.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- K-Bro Linen Inc. (KBL:CN) (KBRLF) PT Raised to Cdn$55 at TD Securities
- Sierra Wireless (SW:CN) (SWIR) PT Lowered to $16.50 at TD Securities
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!