swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBF) PT Lowered to SEK200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale lowered the price target on swedbank ab (SWEDA:SS) (OTC: SWDBF) to SEK200.00 (from SEK204.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Lowered to INR350 at Deutsche Bank
- Embracer Group AB (EMBRACb:ST) (THQQF) PT Raised to SEK77 at Barclays
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR3.20 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!