i3 Energy plc (I3E:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Canaccord Genuity analyst Charlie Sharp raised the price target on i3 Energy plc (I3E:LN) to GBP0.20 (from GBP0.17) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY5,600 at Morgan Stanley
- First National Financial Corp. (FN:CN) (FNLIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$51 at Scotiabank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!