eHealth (EHTH) PT Raised to $85 at Craig-Hallum as the Only Industry Platform Ahead of the Next Enrollment Period
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst George Sutton raised the price target on eHealth (NASDAQ: EHTH) to $85.00 (from $65.00) seeing several “green lights,” that may indicate more potential applicants should flow towards its
funnel as the industry shifts away from carriers and towards the telephonic channel.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "We believe eHealth is uniquely positioned to capitalize on this long-term trend via its core strengths (breadth, partners, and data), which centers around its eCommerce platform – the only platform of meaningful size in its industry. All of this is moot, of course, should operational issues continue, but we are encouraged by the early actions taken and believe the stock is positioned to perform well as EHTH prepares for the next Annual Enrollment Period."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SMART Global Holdings (SGH) Could Report $9.50 in EPS LT, PT Raised to $65 at Jefferies
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!