e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) Doubles to No. 2 Preferred makeup Brand for All Teens, Piper Survey Shows
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
e.l.f. Beauty (NYSE: ELF) hit an all-time high in Piper Sandler's 41st semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens Survey.
"e.l.f. is the No. 2 preferred makeup brand for all teens - up from No. 4 last year and marks its highest ranking to-date in our survey," the firm commented. "Consolidated mindshare over the last year has moved up from 5% to 10% and is within 8 votes for the No. 1 spot (Tarte). Among average-income teens, it ranks No. 1 at 12% - vs. 6% last year (No. 5). It ranks No. 4 among upper-income teens as a preferred makeup brand - vs. No. 10 last year"
Piper Sandler analyst Erinn Murphy reiterated an Overweight rating and $30.00 price target on ELF.
Shares of e.l.f. Beauty closed at $27.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Neutral
- Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) PT Raised to GBP37.06 at Jefferies
- Vistry Group PLC (VTY:LN) PT Raised to GBP15.13 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesErinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!