bpost SA (BPOST:BB) (BPOSY) PT Raised to EUR10.75 at UBS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
UBS analyst Ivar Billfalk-Kelly raised the price target on bpost SA (BPOST:BB) (OTC: BPOSY) to EUR10.75 (from EUR9.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Deutsche Bank
- Whitehaven Coal Ltd. (WHC:AU) (WHITF) PT Raised to AUD2.20 at Goldman Sachs
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR531 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!