argenx SE (ARGX) PT Lowered to $330 at Stifel
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Derek Archilia lowered the price target on argenx SE (NASDAQ: ARGX) to $330.00 (from $333.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We are reiterating our Buy rating after the company reported 1Q21 results and a business update. Everything remains on track with ARGX's pipeline and management reiterated some of its commercial prep ahead of an expected efgartigimod launch in MG late this year or early next (PDUFA is Dec. 17, 2021). In terms of near-term updates, we'd look to the ARGX-117 Ph1 PD data in mid-2021, though early, could offer some insights on its potential in complement related disorders. We think this could be another "pipeline in a product" and a meaningful part of the next leg of the story for ARGX beyond efgartigimod. Additionally, we think ARGX's upcoming R&D day should shed some light on new indications for efgartigimod that the company plans to initiate studies in and could get us more constructive on its overall peak sales opportunity."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture plc (ACN) PT Raised to $342 at Stifel
- China Telecom Corp. (728:HK) (CHA) PT Raised to HK$3.80 at Morgan Stanley
- SAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (600104:CH) PT Lowered to RMB23 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!