ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF) PT Raised to CHF25 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Sanders raised the price target on ams AG (AMS:SW) (OTC: AUKUF) to CHF25.00 (from CHF22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- CyberAgent Inc. (4751:JP) (CYGIY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Macquarie
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR625 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!