ams AG (AMS:SW) (AUKUF) PT Lowered to CHF20 at UBS
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
UBS analyst Francois-Xavier Bouvignies lowered the price target on ams AG (AMS:SW) (OTC: AUKUF) to CHF20.00 (from CHF26.35) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vale S.A. (VALE3:BZ) (VALE) PT Raised to R$176 at JPMorgan
- Sumitomo Realty & Development Co Ltd (8830:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,500 at JPMorgan
- Senior Plc. (SNR:LN) (SNIRF) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!