a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Raised to AUD6 at CLSA
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick raised the price target on a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) to AUD6.00 (from AUD5.40) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Bandhan Bank Ltd. (BANDHAN:IN) PT Lowered to INR449 at Goldman Sachs
- Samhallsbyggnadsbolaget (SBBB:SS) PT Raised to SEK45 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!