a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD7.80 at CLSA
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
CLSA analyst Richard Barwick lowered the price target on a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) to AUD7.80 (from AUD8.20) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd (2264:JP) PT Raised to JPY6,800 at Credit Suisse
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!