a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (ACOPF) PT Lowered to AUD10.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew McLennan lowered the price target on a2 Milk Co (A2M:AU) (OTC: ACOPF) to AUD10.30 (from AUD12.09) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF180 at HSBC
- Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) PT Raised to EUR29.50 at HSBC
- Gail India Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR180 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!