Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) PT Raised to $57 at Jefferies as Guidance Looks Beatable
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Janine Stichter raised the price target on Zumiez, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ) to $57.00 (from $54.00) after the company reported a top-line beat, with acceleration throughout 4Q. Comps of 4.7% exceeded consensus of 2.6%, and the QTD trend as of 1/9 was 1.7%, suggesting a continuation of the strong DD% trend in January. Store closures hindered top line, with stores closed for ~6% of operating days.
The analyst reiterated the Buy rating, stating "4Q saw upside driven by a strong finish in January, although earnings flow-through was somewhat more muted than we would have expected. While the start to 1Q was sluggish, we see improving trends for the balance of the quarter as weather normalizes and tax refunds hit, and continue to see margin opportunity in F'22 and beyond, even against challenging comparison."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) PT Lowered to $76 at Jefferies; Risk-Reward Less Attractive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!