Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) PT Lowered to INR110 at JPMorgan
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
JPMorgan analyst Ankur Rudra lowered the price target on Zomato Limited (ZOMATO:IN) to INR110.00 (from INR130.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Lowered to NOK197 at Citi
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Fortinet (FTNT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Downgrades Portland General Electric Company (POR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!