Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) PT Lowered to AUD10.92 at CIMB
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
CIMB analyst Richard Coles lowered the price target on Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) to AUD10.92 (from AUD12.10) while maintaining a Add rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Gold Fields Limited (GFIJ:SJ) (GFIOF) PT Lowered to ZAR150 at Goldman Sachs
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!