Zillow (ZG) PT Raised to $42 at RBC Capital Amid Strong Q2
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) (NASDAQ: Z) to $42.00 (from $36.00) following strong Q2 esults, with the company outperforming Street top and bottom line expectations and raising the FY guidance.
What investors need to know, according to Mahaney: "1) Revenue Continues To Accelerate – On a pro-forma basis, with Total Revenue going to 31% Y/Y (from 25%), Marketplace reaching 44% Y/Y (from 23%) and Mortgages reaching 77% Y/Y (from 65%). 2) EBITDA Leverage Is Coming Through – EBITDA reached $29MM, marking a 14% margin, up 2pts Y/Y… and 13pts Q/Q. 3) Excess Legal Fees Are Now Behind Zillow – ZG had one-time legal fees in the quarter of $130MM from the settlement with Move. ZG had previously forecast legal expenses in the back-half of the year and now expects to reinvest some of those savings into the biz. 4) Metrics Remain Solid – May traffic set a new all-time traffic record of 171MM+ Unique Users, with ZG now holding 67% of the category market share according to comScore. ARPU reached $536 (up 43% Y/Y) while Agent Subs decreased slightly (0.7K) to reach 91,200."
2017 Revenue & EBITDA estimates increased 3% & 21% to $1.05B and $262MM.
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $39.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
- SUSE S.A. (SUSE:GR) PT Raised to EUR46 at Goldman Sachs
- Beijing Thunisoft Corp Ltd (300271:CH) PT Lowered to RMB20.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!