Zendesk (ZEN) PT Raised to $180 at Stifel on Successful Suite Based Selling Driving Visibility
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Tom Roderick raised the price target on Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) to $180.00 (from $170.00) after the company successfully achieved the $1bn 2020 revenue target that management laid in 4Q15. Total revenue of $283.5mn (+23% y/y) beat consensus of $278.0mn. Total remaining performance obligation grew 44% y/y to $925mn. Calculated bookings of $339.2mn (+30% y/y) beat consensus of $315.3mn. Zendesk also offered a new metric, percentage of ARR from >$100k customers. This figure checked in at 49% during 4Q and reflects revenue across all product areas.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "As the company moves into 2021 with more significant enterprise presence and a new suite-based product approach, management is now focused on more than tripling the company's revenue over the next five years. With customers embracing self-service, automation, and messaging capabilities at a greater velocity, and with solutions like Sales and Sunshine potentially coming into their own in the coming years, we believe Zendesk is well positioned to capture share and drive sustainable top-line growth in the mid-20s."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IM) (PLLIF) PT Raised to EUR4.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!