Zendesk (ZEN) PT Raised to $180 at Stifel on Successful Suite Based Selling Driving Visibility
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Tom Roderick raised the price target on Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) to $180.00 (from $170.00) after the company successfully achieved the $1bn 2020 revenue target that management laid in 4Q15. Total revenue of $283.5mn (+23% y/y) beat consensus of $278.0mn. Total remaining performance obligation grew 44% y/y to $925mn. Calculated bookings of $339.2mn (+30% y/y) beat consensus of $315.3mn. Zendesk also offered a new metric, percentage of ARR from >$100k customers. This figure checked in at 49% during 4Q and reflects revenue across all product areas.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "As the company moves into 2021 with more significant enterprise presence and a new suite-based product approach, management is now focused on more than tripling the company's revenue over the next five years. With customers embracing self-service, automation, and messaging capabilities at a greater velocity, and with solutions like Sales and Sunshine potentially coming into their own in the coming years, we believe Zendesk is well positioned to capture share and drive sustainable top-line growth in the mid-20s."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$140 at Daiwa Securities
- Coronado Global Resources Inc. (CRN:AU) PT Lowered to AUD0.90 at CIMB
- Sydney Airport (SYD:AU) (SYDDF) PT Raised to AUD7.03 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!