Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Rises To $225 At JPMorgan After Investor Meetings
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst, Paul Coster, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) and raised his price target to $225 from $212 after hosting Investor meetings with Zebra’s CEO and hearing bullish commentary on demand. The PT increase is on multiple expansion rather than an increase in estimates.
The analyst stated "The company seems well-positioned to deliver on 4-5% growth on the back of the ongoing Android upgrade cycle, share-gain in every category, encroachment into white-space opportunities, accretive acquisitions, and the secular digitization tailwind".
Shares of Zebra Technologies closed at $212.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Denso Corp. (6902:JP) (DNZOY) PT Raised to JPY9,000 at Macquarie
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
- Ajinomoto (2802:JP) (AJINY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!