Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $445 at Needham & Company Into EPS
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti raised the price target on Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) to a "Street High" $445.00 (from $340.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "We remain constructive on shares of Zebra ahead of next week's earning release (prior to the market on February 11th). We believe the strong growth in holiday on-line sales and ongoing investments by e-commerce and logistics customers, as well as traditional retailers for omni-channel and curbside-pickup and BOPIS (buy-online, pickup-in-store) applications provide a favorable backdrop for Zebra in 2021. Recent earnings reports and upside preannouncements from competitors as well as strong results from logistics customers bode well for a beat-and-raise Q4. We believe the company's large-projects pipeline remains healthy with improving demand likely in the SMB market. With solid upside potential to our 2021 estimates, we reaffirm our Buy rating and raise our price target to $445 from $340, which 28x our preliminary 2022 NG EPS estimate."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to Underweight Due to Tough Comps
- Amazon.com (AMZN) PT Raised to $4,200 at Oppenheimer on Increased AWS Contribution
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!