Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (ZLNDY) PT Raised to EUR95 at JPMorgan
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
JPMorgan analyst Georgina Johanan raised the price target on Zalando SE (ZAL:GR) (OTC: ZLNDY) to EUR95.00 (from EUR81.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at CIBC
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$62 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!