ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) PT Raised to $38 at Clarksons Platou After First Public Report
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Clarksons Platou analyst Omar M. Nokta raised the price target on ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (NYSE: ZIM) to $38.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company reported its first public results with 4Q financials coming in better than expected. Guidance for 2021 was also meaningfully above expectations as the container market continues remains very strong and freight rates remain at elevated levels.
The analyst stated "ZIM intends to pay out 30-50% of net income going forward and on the call indicated its plan is to distribute the 2021 dividend in early 2022. Management hinted that this annual payout pertains to 2021 performance and we infer ZIM may shift to a quarterly payout next year. We are projecting net income of nearly $1.0 billion for 2021, which implies a dividend range of $2.50/share to $4.50/share."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $168 at Jefferies After Reporting a 7c Beat
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!