ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) PT Raised to $38 at Clarksons Platou After First Public Report
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clarksons Platou analyst Omar M. Nokta raised the price target on ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (NYSE: ZIM) to $38.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company reported its first public results with 4Q financials coming in better than expected. Guidance for 2021 was also meaningfully above expectations as the container market continues remains very strong and freight rates remain at elevated levels.
The analyst stated "ZIM intends to pay out 30-50% of net income going forward and on the call indicated its plan is to distribute the 2021 dividend in early 2022. Management hinted that this annual payout pertains to 2021 performance and we infer ZIM may shift to a quarterly payout next year. We are projecting net income of nearly $1.0 billion for 2021, which implies a dividend range of $2.50/share to $4.50/share."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pentair (PNR) PT Raised to $65 at Stifel Post Analyst Day
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!