Yum China Holdings (YUMC) PT Raised to $68.70 at Jefferies Following Q4 Preview
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Anne Ling raised the price target on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) to $68.70 (from $63.10) while maintaining a Buy rating after a Q4 preview.
The analyst commented, "We expect YUMC to report USD284m restaurant profit for 4Q20 with -4% of SSSG for both KFC and PH. Post C-19, we believe promotions will continue due to lower raw material costs and to gain more traffic. As a leading industry player we believe YUMCis able to navigate such a market environment. PT raised to USD68.7 on earnings upgrade with lower SSS trend offset by margin improvement and FX gain. We also introduce coverage on 9987 HK, PT HKD532.4, Buy rated."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Shinhan Financial Group (055550:KS) (SHG) PT Raised to KRW48,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!