Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$573.30 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Nomura/Instinet analyst Emily Lee lowered the price target on Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (NYSE: YUMC) to HK$573.30 (from HK$606.10) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Lowered to GBP3.10 at Goldman Sachs
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR12.40 at UBS
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!