Yiheda Automation (301029:CH) PT Raised to RMB115.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends down, but indexes volatile following Fed minutes
- Target (TGT) Falls on Big EPS Miss, Analyst Says Results are 'Disappointing'
- This Rule with a Perfect Track Record Says the Market Hasn't Bottomed - BofA
- Lowe's (LOW) Pops on Better Than Feared Results, Analyst Praises Expense Control
- Apple Stock Earns a New Street-high Price Target at Wedbush on iPhone 2023 Cycle
Goldman Sachs analyst Jacqueline Du raised the price target on Yiheda Automation (301029:CH) to RMB115.80 (from RMB103.90) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) to Hold
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR2,250 at Credit Suisse
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (2330:TT) (TSM) PT Lowered to NT$755 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!