Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (YAMCY) PT Raised to JPY6,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Morgan Stanley analyst Masahiro Ono raised the price target on Yamaha Corporation (7951:JP) (OTC: YAMCY) to JPY6,000.00 (from JPY5,100.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hengrui (600276:CH) PT Lowered to RMB102.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Li Ning Co. Ltd. (2331:HK) (LNNGF) PT Raised to HK$71 at Morgan Stanley
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (CHRH:DC) (CRTSF) PT Lowered to DKK600 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!