Yalla Group Ltd. (YALA) PT Raised to $30 at Oppenheimer on App Driven Upside
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Bo Pei raised the price target on Yalla Group Ltd. (NYSE: YALA) to $30.00 (from $28.00) on the belief that new apps could drive more upside after the company reported significantly better 4Q and 1Q guidance. Revenue for 4Q of $48.3M (+151 y/y) was 36% above midpoint of guidance. Total MAUs grew 295% y/y, paying users +624% y/y. Ludo revenue surpassed Yalla in 4Q, implying strong adoption and monetization of the chat features.
The analyst reiterated an Outperform rating, stating "YALA's MAU outlook (+15% q/q each '21 quarter) and 1Q revenue guidance do not include its four pipeline products. Parchis/Baloot/101 Okey target the South American/MENA/Turkish markets, respectively, with incremental addressable users of at least 25M. Yalla Chat could become the WeChat for Arabic users, in our view, significantly expanding YALA's TAM."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysmex Corporation (6869:JP) (SSMXY) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Nomura/Instinet
- Tianqi Lithium Corp (002466:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70 at Credit Suisse
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Lowered to INR1,725 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!