Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $153 at Jefferies After Announcing Revenue Upside
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis raised the price target on Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) to $153.00 (from $130.00) after December results beat by 3.6% but were offset by higher OpEx leaving EPS inline ex better other income and lower taxes. The revenue upside was driven by Auto and Broadcast markets and the ramp of 5G deployments. XLNX did not host a quarterly earnings call or provide forward-looking guidance.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "With the announcement of the AMD/XLNX merger, XLNX's share price is effectively tied to AMD's upon closing. XLNX shareholders will receive 1.7234 shares of AMD for each XLNX share, which at today's closing price would be $153. We raise our PT for XLNX to $153 as we expect XLNX to trade in-line with the implied deal price based on AMD's closing price of $89".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!