Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $153 at Jefferies After Announcing Revenue Upside
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis raised the price target on Xilinx (NASDAQ: XLNX) to $153.00 (from $130.00) after December results beat by 3.6% but were offset by higher OpEx leaving EPS inline ex better other income and lower taxes. The revenue upside was driven by Auto and Broadcast markets and the ramp of 5G deployments. XLNX did not host a quarterly earnings call or provide forward-looking guidance.
The analyst maintained a Buy rating, stating "With the announcement of the AMD/XLNX merger, XLNX's share price is effectively tied to AMD's upon closing. XLNX shareholders will receive 1.7234 shares of AMD for each XLNX share, which at today's closing price would be $153. We raise our PT for XLNX to $153 as we expect XLNX to trade in-line with the implied deal price based on AMD's closing price of $89".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herman Miller (MLHR) to Acquire Knoll (KNL) for $1.8 Billion in Cash in Stock
- Singapore Airlines Ltd. (SIA:SP) (SINGY) PT Raised to SGD4.90 at Morgan Stanley
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY58,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!