Xiaomi Corp (1810:HK) (XIACY) PT Lowered to HK$27 at Credit Suisse
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Credit Suisse analyst Kyna Wong lowered the price target on Xiaomi Corp (1810:HK) (OTC: XIACY) to HK$27.00 (from HK$28.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Times China Holdings ltd. (1233:HK) (TMPPF) PT Lowered to HK$5.82 at Morgan Stanley
- Nexteer Automotive Group Ltd. (1316:HK) (NTXVF) PT Lowered to HK$13.50 at Credit Suisse
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Raised to HK$52.52 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!