Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Macquarie analyst Sunny Chow lowered the price target on Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (OTC: XIAXF) to HK$11.40 (from HK$15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swissquote Group Holding SA (SQN:SW) PT Raised to CHF212 at Credit Suisse
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP58.70 at Morgan Stanley
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) PT Lowered to $152 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!