Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) PT Lowered to AUD130 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Credit Suisse analyst Quinn Pierson lowered the price target on Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (OTC: XROLF) to AUD130.00 (from AUD136.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!