Xencor (XNCR) PT Raised to $63 at Piper Sandler After Presenting Preclinical Data on 4 New Programs
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Edward Tenthoff raised the price target on Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) to $63.00 (from $60.00) after the company presented preclinical data on four wholly-owned bispecific antibodies at AACR. The company unveiled two XmAb 2+1 bispecifics, CLND6xCD3 (#1860) and GPC3xCD3 (#1831), a PD-L1xCD28 bispecific (#1880) and new XmAb cytokine IL-12-Fc (#1743). The 2+1 format increases avidity for specific binding to target tumors with high antigen density, mitigating binding of healthy cells with low antigen expression and thereby reducing toxicity. The CD28 bispecific program was introduced at SITC and offers more potent T-cell activation over CD3. Lastly, IL-12 Fc-fusion builds on learnings from IL-15 cytokine, RG6323. Genentech, the company's partner, could report first-in-man Phase I data this year.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "We reiterate our Overweight rating and are increasing our price target to $63 from $60 by adding value for 4 newly announced XmAb bispecific programs at AACR. Our increased $63 price target is based on an increased projected enterprise value of $3.31 billion, up from $3.11 billion. Today we are adding $50 million each for preclinical XmAb bispecifics CLND6 x CD3, GPC3 x CD3, PD-L1 x CD28 and XmAb cytokine IL-12 Fc. All other programs values remain unchanged."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Citi
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEdward Tenthoff
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!