Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XBC:CN) (XEBEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Canaccord Genuity analyst Yuri Lynk lowered the price target on Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XBC:CN) (OTC: XEBEF) to Cdn$4.50 (from Cdn$6.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) PT Raised to $13.50 at Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!