XL Axiata Tbk PT (EXCL:IJ) (PTXKY) PT Lowered to IDR2,500 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
CLSA analyst Norman Choong lowered the price target on XL Axiata Tbk PT (EXCL:IJ) (OTC: PTXKY) to IDR2,500.00 (from IDR3,100.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR205 at Deutsche Bank
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc (8750:JP) (DCNSF) PT Raised to JPY2,350 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!