Wynn Resorts (WYNN) PT Lowered to $99 at Citi But Says Correction Overdone
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi analyst George Choi lowered the price target on Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN) to $99.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Buy rating, saying the recent share price correction is overdone.
The analyst commented, "In our opinion, the proposed revisions to the Macau Gaming Law are reasonable and not punitive. Given the importance of the Gaming industry to Macau, and with the industry’s stability being the #1 priority for the Macau government, we remain confident that the six casino operators will still be able to generate decent profits in
the long-run, so long as they remain fully compliant with the new Gaming Law. In this report, we examine each of investors’ major concerns in Macau Gaming arising from the consultation document (and reflect the legitimate ones in our revised target multiples when deriving TPs), and we opine that the recent share price correction is overdone. We also lower our FY21-22E GGR forecasts to reflect the latest trends. Our revised TPs still imply 16-65% upside potential from the current levels, and we believe risk-reward looks favorable, especially for LT investors."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at BMO Capital
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at CIBC
- Secure Energy Services Inc. (SES:CN) (SECYF) PT Raised to Cdn$7 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!