Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$158 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
Credit Suisse analyst Serena Shao raised the price target on Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (OTC: WXXWY) to HK$158.00 (from HK$130.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Benchmark (BHE) Execution Overcomes Component Challenges - Needham & Company
- Space Shots Drive a Massive Northrop Grumman (NOC) Beat - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!